Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Tender Mercies.

I think as human beings we always think negatively.  As in "I wish this could've happened" or "I hate that I'm so ____." But I think we need to stop and realize the positive things that are happening in our lives.

Lately, I've just been so consumed in negative situations that are happening in my life that I look over all of the wonderful things that have happened to me the past few weeks.  So I think it's a tender mercy to actually realize my potential and who I am capable of becoming.

1. I got offered a paid position in the Adlab.  (All of those Adlab projects are volunteer & now I get to do something i LOVE.  Honestly, There was a reason why I quit Wells Fargo because a) I was NOT happy and 2) It's so I can focus more on advertising and furthering my career.

2. I got accepted into the New York Internship Program!!!! I love life! It would be with Y&R and I am soooo excited to live in New York City. I'll be leaving at the end of April!

3. My baby brother is finally born! He has been overdue for the past week and a half.  I am already in love with him and I can not wait to see all of my family for winter break!

So these 'tender mercies' are pretty big.. But, thinking about them gives me faith that it will all work out.  We all need to just stop and think about all of the good that's happening in our lives and NOT the bad. Seriously, It'll make you feel a LOT better.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment