Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Post Workout Yumminess.

Hello whoever is reading this,

For those of you that don't know me.. I love fitness & nutrition.  I have this yummy recipe I found on Pinterest that I've been drinking for every workout literally for the past 3 weeks.

We'll call this the flat-belly smoothie:



Recipe:

  • 3 oz. Vanilla non-fat Greek Yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon almond butter (if you don't have almond butter, a handful of almonds will work)
  • 1/2 cup of Frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup of Frozen pineapples (it gets pretty pricey with frozen fruit, so I just buy canned pineapple chunks & freeze them)
  • 1 cup Kale or more if you'd like
  • 3/4 cup water
Kale is the largest high-protein vegetable out there.  1 cup of Kale is 67 grams of protein!! This is a great post- workout smoothie & is sooooo tasty.  You can't even taste the Kale.  Follow my blog to read about more fitness & nutrition tips in the future. :) 

xoxo
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment