Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Live forward in the BEST way you can. Hello 2013!

New Year's Resolutions:
1. Don't go out to eat EXCEPT for: 
  • 1 new restaurant a month
  • A Date
  • Birthdays
2. Always take the stairs.. So, My apartment complex has an elevator, but I live on the third floor.  My goal is to never take the elevator there & on campus as well. Gotta burn those extra calories!

3. Drink more water

4. Score an internship

5. Attend ADweek in NYC

6. Skydive

7. NO SODA.

8.  Talk to everyone I meet, because someone always has a story to offer.
This is a really good Mormon Message I came across from about New Year's. Watch this if you'd like, i thought it was pretty funny but also very touching with the message the church is trying to convey. 


xoxo,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment