Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone! No one really reads this blog yet, but a lot will soon. ;) I've been home for a couple of days now and here's what has happened the past few days:

1. Hung out with Erick Yamagata most of the time & helped him run errands for his Christmas Eve party (which happened last night & it was a blast- we made gingerbread houses, played bingo, & ate really good food.)

2. I've eaten soooo much rice and chicken these past few days then i've ever had my whole entire life. Seriously.

3. My mom came to a conclusion after talking about my future, & she just wants to send me to China after I graduate if I can't find a job, so I can learn Chinese with the 1st graders and in return I can teach them English.  She was REALLY happy with her conclusion. 

4. Saw Skyfall 007 with my mom & stepdad, I haven't been to the movie theaters with my family since that one movie called "Dinosaur" came out which was in 2002 maybe? 

5. I received a juicer from Mark- I'm so excited to start juicing!! 

But the true meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of our Lord & Savor Jesus Christ.  


Xoxo, 
Elizabeth Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment