Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

About me.



Elizabeth Eve Lin

Hello Everyone! This is my new blog & I'm REALLY excited to share my thoughts, comments & anything that I'm thinking about here on this page.  Here you will find pictures, recipes, even contests that I'll be having in the near future.  BE EXCITED! 

A little bit about me:
I'm a Junior at Brigham Young University & I'm majoring in Advertising.  I'm from Las Vegas, NV & I'm 100% Chinese. I'm a Convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.   Creativity excites me.  Culture & diversity makes me curious.  Doing the things I love is what I live for. 

planning parties. baking. cooking. running. shopping. advertising. BYU. boating. snowboarding. vans. wells fargo. pinterest. facebook. instagram. twitter. 

Follow me. 

xoxo;
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment